Sisterhood Softball 2023 Season is here!
If you’re interested in getting active this summer and spending time with an amazing group of women, sign up to play with us this summer!
We welcome new players to join SSL for the 2023 season. Registration will go live Monday, February 6th at Noon! Please note that we receive an overwhelming amount of registrations within minutes of New Player Registration going live. If you are eager to join, we suggest being ready to register immediately at noon tomorrow. Please allow us (48) hours to contact you to confirm the status of your registration.
Your 2023 Season Fee includes:
⭐14 season games (weather permitting)
⭐Personalized team jersey
⭐Team practices (not mandatory)
⭐Access to league social events
- Registration is not deemed complete until the registration form has been submitted
- If space is available, you will be instructed to make a $50 registration deposit, the $125 balance to be paid after your mandatory assessment* attendance on March 19th. It is your assessment attendance (not your 'performance') that confirms your registration.
- Because player attendance is important for team building and performance, we strongly suggest becoming a season member ONLY if you don't plan to miss more than 5 games during the season. If you miss more than 5 games, you will not be eligible to participate in playoffs.
- SSL will do its best to ensure a female-only environment and requests that only female family and friends of players attend games.
- There is a playground located close to our fields. If your child does not require constant supervision and can play independently, feel free to bring them.
Looking forward to having you taking part in our 2023 Season! Don't miss out and register today!
What happens if we reach capacity? - We will be contacting everyone on our waitlist to let them know their status. For those who did not make it, we will be inviting a limited number to join our assessment, in the event we need a replacement before or after the draft, or at any time during the season. Any replacements BEFORE the Draft, go in order of registration priority. Any replacements AFTER the Draft, are done according to skill match up, to ensure parity.
*What happens if I cannot attend the assessment? - SSL is a Draft league and we try our best to faciliate balanced teams for an optimal playing experience. This is why all new players must be assessed so they can be drafted accordingly.It becomes incredibly challenging to draft new players who have not been assessed. We ask that you make arrangements to attend the assessment. If you cannot attend, this can impact your registration.